Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer

My whole family gathered at my parent's home for a week and we had a blast.  Apparently, I preferred to take photos of the kids on this trip...specifically the youngest, Eliza.  Not really any photos of the adults, with the exception of some basketball photos that mysteriously showed up on my camera (not sure how those got there...Steven).

I must say that our family is blessed with some pretty darn cute kids.

 



 Isn't Kate so pretty?

 Like father, like daughter.

 And the award for best eyes goes to...Elsa!

 Miya was helping sweep the patio...cutest little sweeper ever.

 Tired eyes.


 Fish lips.


Lily is rad.



 I promise the hoop is at 10 feet in all these shots.  ;)


She melts my heart.


1 comment:

  1. adorable!! Elsa's eyes are amazing. Such cute kids. I miss you!! hope you guys are having a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete