Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whidbey Island

Last week, we camped with Ricky's family on Whidbey Island in Washington state.  I guess it's been awhile since I've had an extended camping trip...I forgot how much I love camping.  The campground was gorgeous, our campsite situated on a cliff overlooking the Puget Sound.  And Ricky's family is a blast.  We had a really great week.

These two joined us for the drives to and from Washington.  They were fantastic passengers.  

Cutest baby ever.

Father and son.

Cool bouncing tree we played on.

Some grandpa time on the beach.

Ricky is about to catch the yummy salmon we ate the next day.

Mariners game.

View from our campsite.

Just an average day hanging out in a wheat field.

Awesome hike - Ebey's Landing


The family.

Moira LOVES Ricky

He had way too much fun.

Ice blocking

Our campsite.

It was a great week and I can't wait to do it again.


2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome- especially the wheat field and the ice blocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you two had a blog....excited to follow!!

    ReplyDelete